Sunday, April 2, 2017

SPRING BREAK

Amtrak was dead Friday morning
Spring Break went by too quickly and I definitely didn't take enough pictures but here's my stab at a quick review.

Friday-Sunday: Pretty relaxing time. Took the train Thursday night at 9pm and got into Sacramento around 8:30 Friday morning. Friday night I went to see Monty Python's Spamalot with my high school buddy Maverick at my Alma Mater (amazing show). Saturday just kind of spent time with my family and overall just chilling. Same with Sunday


Die Up Table Making 
Monday: Got together with a lot of my high school buddies and we made a really awful table for the purpose of playing this game called "die up." The objective of this game is throw a dice up in the air, hope it hits the opposing team's side of the table, and then bounce off. If it hits the ground after bouncing off the table you get a point. Because we hate putting effort into things, we made the table in 1-2 hours, and then played die up for approximately 3-4 hours. After that we had a massive sleepover at my buddy Will's house. 10/10 great time overall.

Friday Night Fun
Tuesday: Another quick trip to the alma mater. This time with the group of four that slept over the night before and was during the school day mainly for the purpose of seeing those old/favorite teachers whom I had grown to love over the years. Definitely weird but nice being back on campus during school.

Thursday: Had my internship interview, I went over that more in depth in my last blog.

Friday: Had the last hangout with my friends that were in town (basically only people from UCLA, UCSB, Cal Poly, and S
anta Clara). It was a sad yet optimistic time knowing that we'll all be back together in a month or two.

All-in-all Spring Break was relaxing and very laid back. I did a lot of nothing but have no regrets about it.
Classic Sam Cook

Quick note: Last year I made this video about Spring Break which had a very different tone, check it out!

This blog's quote comes from one of my best friends, Sam Cook,
"Here's to the nights we won't remember, with the friends we'll never forget."

Totally not lame,
Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment